Clinical Applications of Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound in Liver Disease
After viewing this video, learners should be able to identify benign liver masses using ultrasound; understand the advantages of contrast-enhanced ultrasound for imaging liver nodules in those at risk of HCC; and be able to integrate contrast-enhanced ultrasound and elastography in clinical liver patient management. This product contains 5 presentations:
* Benign Liver Masses: CEUS by Tae K Kim, MD
* Contrast-Enhanced Liver Ultrasound: Non-Hepatocellular Malignancy by Hyun-Jung Jang, MD
* Hepatocellular Carcinoma: The Contributions of Ultrasound with CEUS by Stephanie Wilson, MD
* CEUS LI-RADS: Liver Imaging Reporting and Data System by Yuko Kono, MD, PhD
* Integration of CEUS and Elastography in Clinical Liver Patient Management by Giovanna Ferraioli, MD
The AIUM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Credits accepted by the ARDMS and as ARRT Category A Credits.
CME credit for this video program is available through June 1, 2021.
This product will be mailed on an external jump drive. It is also available for purchase as streaming video.